East Georgia Regional Medical Center Updates
- NO VISITORS ALLOWED CLICK LINK FOR Latest Updates from EGRMC.
FREE MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline 800-273-8255
- SAMHSA Disaster Distress Helpline: 1-800-985-5990, is a 24/7, 365-day-a-year Or text TalkWithUs to 66746 to connect with a trained crisis counselor.
- Billy Graham Rapid Response Crisis Intervention Hotline: 877-247-2426, 8 AM - 10 PM Monday-Saturday
- Hearts and Hands Free Health Clinic
- DONATE BLOOD
- Fuel the Fight - Gift Cards for Heroes - Purchase gift cards for Health Care Workers and Others on the Front Line and Support Local Businesses
- Christian Social Ministries, 122 East Parish Street, Statesboro - a faith based ministry that strives to meet the worldly needs of the less fortunate as well as sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ. Providing Food and Utility Assistance. Make a contribution now by donating here.
- Statesboro Food Bank, 400 Donnie Simmons Way. Donate HERE
- Choices of the Heart, 425 East Grady Street are low on sizes 4 and 6. They are accepting these and all sized diapers, formula and wipes.
- City of David, 222 Institute Street, Second Harvest EMERGENCY FOOD DISTRIBUTION 4th Thursday of every month beginning at 10:00 AM till food runs out
- Christian Social Ministries (CSM), 31 North Zetterower Avenue food distribution Mondays 10 AM to 4 PM
- Statesboro First United Methodist Church 101 South Main offers a public Soup Kitchen Saturdays from 11:00 AM -1:00 PM - Pickup Only at rear of Church.
- Portal City Hall - Second Harvest Emergency Food Drop begins at 10 AM on last Monday of the month.
- Feed the Boro - Food Lion's Feed The Boro is holding a 200 family food drop on Saturday, June 19, 2021 at Statesboro High School from 8 AM till 9:30 AM.
- Compassion Christian Church, 831 Cawana Drive - 1st and 3rd Saturdays, 9 AM - 11 AM
- Eastern Heights Church, 23805 Hwy 80 East, 2nd Saturday, 9 AM - 11 AM
- Statesboro Food Bank, 400 Donnie Simmons Way, If anyone needs food or knows someone, especially elderly call 912-489-3663 between 11 am - 3 pm and schedule a pickup of food. Open Monday - Friday
- Friendship Baptist Church, 4025 Friendship Church Road, Wednesday, 1 PM - 3 PM
FREE FORMULA, DIAPERS AND WIPES
- Mortgage Payments: Homeowners, depending on their situation, should be eligible to have their mortgage payments reduced or suspended for up to 12 months. Federal regulators, through the mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, are ordering lenders to offer homeowners flexibility. Under the plan, people who have suffered a loss of income can qualify to make reduced payments or be granted a complete pause in payments.
- Student Loans: All federally held loans will automatically have an interest rate set to 0% for at least 60 days. Call/email your lender and request an administrative forbearance due to COVID-19. This will allow borrowers to temporarily stop their payments without worrying about accruing interest.
FREE DRIVE UP WI-FI HOT SPOTS Made possible by Blue Mile Foundation, Bulloch Solutions and Northland Click Here
Bulloch Schools/Colleges COVID-19 Updates
- Bulloch County Schools
- Bulloch Academy
- Trinity Christian School
- Georgia Southern University
- Ogeechee Technical College
- East Georgia State College
Salvation Army provides rent and utility assistance. Call United Way of the Coastal Empire at 912-651-7730 to schedule an appointment. Appointments are every other Thursday via telephone
Business Owners Assistance
- SBA Lists Options for Small Business Financial Assistance
- Georgia Chamber of Commerce COVID-19 Resources
- Paycheck Protection Loans
- IRS - Coronavirus Relief
- Employers Click Here to file partial unemployment claims on behalf of temporarily laid off workers
- Individual and Corporate Tax payment deadlines extended to July 15th
Employee and Individual Resources
- IRS - Stimulus Payment Checks
- Resources for Restaurant Workers
- Georgia Rent Assistance
- Georgia Utility Assistance
- Georgia Medical Assistance
- GUIDANCE ON THE ESSENTIAL CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE WORKFORCE
- The Georgia Food Stamp Program (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), is a federally-funded program that provides monthly benefits to low-income households to help pay for the cost of food. Apply Here
- Click Here to File For Georgia Unemployment
EMPLOYMENT: Georgia Employment Resources: www.EmployGeorgia.com
Faith-Based and Nonprofit Leader Resources:
- CDC Guidance for Nonprofit Leaders and Resources
- FLVOAD Guidance for Nonprofits and Volunteers - Adapted for Georgia
- Presbyterian Disaster Assistance Resources for Churches and Individuals
- Georgia Department of Early Care and Learning: www.qualityrated.org or call 1-877-ALL-GA-KIDS
Public Offices COVID-19 UPDATES
- CITY OF STATESBORO
- BULLOCH COUNTY
- Statesboro Regional Library
- Bulloch County Recreation
- Statesboro-Bulloch Chamber of Commerce
- Visit Statesboro
Links to Read:
The Bulloch County VOAD (Volunteer Organization Active in Disaster) came out of the local post-Hurricane Matthew disaster efforts in the fall of 2016. Local community leaders came together to work on local disaster relief efforts if something were to happen again. It takes a village and these community leaders give time and energy to make sure the citizens of Bulloch County are taken care of and provided the resources in time of disaster.
How to Get Involved...
If you would like to volunteer in times of need and during disaster relief efforts, please let us know by contacting us.